1. How do you handle an account when it is assigned to your agency?

• We mail a written notice to the consumer in accordance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

• We refer the account to the collector’s desk for attempted telephone contact.

• We will skip trace when necessary for location of consumer and/or assets.

• We will take legal action, if necessary, to enforce collection of the account.

2. How do I obtain a copy of my credit report or dispute an item on a credit report?

• Equifax 800-685-5000

• Transunion 800-916-8800

For credit counseling contact:

• Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Yakima Valley 800-273-6897 or www.moneymanagement.org

3. Can someone else speak to a debt collector about my account?

•  Privacy laws prevent third-party debt collectors from speaking to anyone other than the person who incurred the debt or their spouse without permission.

4. How do I contact Central Bonded Collectors?

• Call us at 509-765-3427 or 800-284-7974

• Come see us at 408 W. 4th Avenue, Moses Lake, WA 98837

• Email us

• When you contact our office, please give the name of the person on account, address, phone number & social security number.

This communication is from a debt collector.  This is an attempt to collect a debt.  Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.